Wednesday, February 15, 2012

That Fateful Campout

On October 20th, 2011 I returned from a fabulous T@B rally in St Augustine and posted the below post.

That weekend it rained.  A lot.  From fellow T@Bbers I learned that T@Bs tend to get leaks behind the tail lights, so pull them off and seal all around them.

When I got home and pulled the bedding out to wash it, the bedding was wet.

That smell I had been ignoring for almost a year could not be ignored any longer.

That would be the smell of mold.

I went on line to my T@B group to look for help.
(update as of 11-17-2014 - There is a Yahoo Tab Trailer group you can join. The path changed from when I originally found the group so I think this is the new one is here.)
It has been an awesome resource with suggestions and information so if you have questions please come join our group.


          ________________________________________

My daughter and I are back from our camping trip to St Augustine for a T@B camper rally and trick-or-treating at the St Augustine Alligator Farm.

I'll share a few of the highlights (I only got photos of some of the T@Bs) and then get back to my regularly scheduled programming....recipes!

Here is the back side of mine...

...and some of the others....














  



...dancing at the Old City farmers market...

...even Daddy stopped by to sit by the fire.  (As you all know he's not a camper, but that's ok, we'll keep him around anyway.)...

...eatin' some candy and checkin' out the alligators at the trick-or-treat event at the St Augustine Alligator Farm...

...one of the 'treats' was a gator treat to feed the gators!
Have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment